Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's Beer O'Clock

My ultrasound this morning showed one great looking sack, but no baby. Needless to say, I'm pissed and disappointed. I've spent the day doing whatever I can do to not think about it. So far, it has worked. I'm still heading to Canada tomorrow morning with A. I'm sure the floodgates will open at some point during the drive. Wow, nothing like having all of the side effects of raging hormones with none of the benefits. Poor A gets to be stuck with me in a car for hours on end. He called his in-laws to tell them the news, so hopefully they won't need to talk about it too much. So, instead of being almost 8 weeks along, it looks like I'm back to square one. Actually, I'm not even at fucking square one - I still get to wait for my period to start. Yippeeee. We will be gone for 10 days. I'll update when I get back.

No comments: