Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fingers and Toes Crossed

My computer has been down for several days. I've been having withdrawal symptoms. Well, I'm still pg. I'm having a hard time believing it so far. I'm waiting until my u/s on July 3rd before I let myself get excited. I don't even want my family to talk about it until then. I feel like I'm jinxing myself if I get my hopes up. That is all I'm going to say about that topic for now.

A and I are leaving on the 4th to go to Canada to see his parents. We are staying for almost 2 weeks. Ugh! I am not looking forward to it. My in-laws are nice and all, but they are just very different from my parents. Mil is very loud and opinionated. She says horrible things about her other daughter-in-law and it makes me wonder what she says about me. She has been known to drop the f-bomb when describing my sil. During her last visit to my house this past Christmas, she would say things like, "oh, look at you! You're loading the dishwasher!" or "Wow, great job vacuuming!" My personal favorite was her comment before she left to go home: "Well, now your house is clean!" This was after she spent the entire week cleaning up after me. I swear, the woman never sat down for more than 2 minutes. She was either cleaning, dusting, washing dishes, or smoking. She makes me a nervous wreck. I guess I'd better start doubling up on my pro.zac now.

No comments: