Sunday, April 8, 2007

Just Rub it In

As I mentioned earlier, I am one of 15 children. I have 18 nieces and nephews ranging in age from 25 - 4 weeks. So, today being Easter, we had the annual egg hunt at my parents' house. I look forward to this every year. The kids are so funny. I called my mom 2x yesterday to double check the time for this to start. I left my husband behind and made the 45 minute drive down there to see it start. A was to join us 2 hours later for dinner. I pull up to the house 10 minutes early and they were just wrapping up the hunt. Needless to say, my hormonal self was not happy. When I expressed my displeasure I was told that since I didn't have kids, they didn't think they had to wait on me. Soooooooooo, I got back in my car and drove home. A and I will enjoy a nice quiet dinner in tonight. When I got home, I was fully expecting A to not understand why I was so upset. Instead, he actually just said he was sorry I was so upset. Sometimes I am amazed that he married me.

No comments: