Sunday, April 1, 2007

Lazy Day

Not much to report here. It has been a rainy morning. I did go to church for the first time in months. The whole ivf process and frozen embies kept trying to jump into my mind. Just what would I do with my "leftovers?" Assuming I have any viable ones to freeze, that is. Great, one more thing to stress out about. Oh well, that is a fixation to obsess about some other time.

I went over to my parents' house for Sunday brunch. I spent the morning holding my 4 week old nephew. Did I mention I'm one of 15 kids? Needless to say, I have a lot of nieces and nephews. I have 3 more on the way. You could say I definitely got the short straw when it comes to fertility in my family.

I realized the other day that my ivf ER will be on the one year anniversary of my miscarriage. Is that a good or bad omen? I'm not sure.

Medicine Update:
I've been taking the bcp for a week now and my boobs are KILLING me. I don't remember this happening when I was taking them before. I guess I was too busy having care-free, non baby making sex then.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey there,
Thanks so much for your compassionate comment on my blog. It really helps to hear things like that. Glad to see you started your own blog. I will be back to spend more time reading in the coming days. Looking forward to it and I'll be back.