Thursday, April 5, 2007

New Comment

Ok, I've heard yet another amazing spout of wisdom today regarding getting pg. A coworker told me that, although she really didn't know if she believed in God, if he did exist than whatever happens is "meant to be." She went on to say that if I don't get pg, if the ivf doesn't work, then that just means that He has something else planned. Sure, ok. That works for me as long as whatever He has planned includes loads of alcohol and prozac.

On a more positive note, another coworker of mine went into labor this morning and had to leave work to go to the ER. I was so excited for her. I can honestly say that I had no feelings of jealousy - I was just caught up in the excitement.

Well, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is the last day for standardized testing at my school. I don't know which is worse, taking the tests or watching your students take the tests. Not very exciting.

Sorry for the lack of excitement in tonight's post. I'll try to be witty and charming later.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You are witty and charming no matter what you write my friend. Meant to be? Give me a friggin' break. Who the hell sits around planning every detail of 3 billion peoples' lives. Pulleeze.