Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Car Flew off the Track

Well, this roller coaster ride may be coming to a faster end than previously thought. I had another ultrasound and bw appointment this morning. My follies are still too small. He gave the speech about why it is best to cancel some cycles. He told me this was probably going to be one of those cycles. However, he said that he would wait until my bw came in today. So, I proceeded to cry my way to work and then cry/sob when the my coworker asked me how everything went. Luckily, my students were in PE so, I avoided freaking them out. I am just so damn mad and frustrated by this whole thing. The nurse called me later on today to tell me that he wants to see me on Friday for more bw and an us. She said my estrogen levels had more than doubled since Monday (which is great) but that they are still very low (which sucks). She then made me review step-by-step how I was giving myself the injections to make sure I have been doing them right. I am. So, after being told not to get my hopes up, I have to wait 2 more days to find out if the cycle will continue. If it is canceled I have to wait 3 months before starting up again.

Fucking Roller Coaster

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry. But, I have all my digits crossed for you that it will work anyway!