Sunday, May 6, 2007

Weekend Fun

Woooooooohoooooooooo, I took my last bcp this weekend. I also stopped taking the femera. Now I am just dealing with the injections. Hopefully the acne that has been attacking my face for the past 3 months will go away. It has gotten so bad that even A said to me this morning "Isn't there something you can do for that?" Gee, thanks for the confidence-booster. Well, this evening, I decided to "do something about it" and ordered $75 worth of bar.e essential.s make-up online. I've never tried it before, but it I have heard good things about it. I am not a big make up person. I never wear foundation and just use concealer, eyeshadow, and mascara. I should have charged the bill to his credit card.

This weekend has flown by. I spent all day Saturday and last night babysitting my 3 nephews. Their ages are 7, 4, and 3. It was hilariously fun - but extremely exhausting. The four-year-old lost his first tooth. He was terrified before it came out. He sobbed for 30 minutes uncontrollably about not wanting it to hurt. Well, I finally got him to sleep and it fell out over night. He found it on his pillow this morning. The three-year-old was very impressed. He kept telling his brother what a good job he did. I didn't know what to do with the tooth, so I put it in a zip-lock bag and told him to give it to his mom when she got home. I'll let my sil deal with the whole Tooth Fairy thing. I didn't think telling a frightened child about the strange fairy who sneaks into his room while he was sleeping was a good a idea at the time. I dropped A off at the airport for a business trip at 11 this morning and then came home and slept for 4 hours.

I'm off to do some shots (ok, not the fun kind) and watch tv.

No comments: