Saturday, May 26, 2007

Exciting Day

Today (Saturday) is the day of my transfer. The retrieval went very well. I'm just a little sore a bloated. They are transferring two today. They retrieved 17, 11 were mature, and 8 were fertilized. I just keep saying to myself "I have babies waiting to meet their me." I know, kinda corny.



I need to take care of some business. I've officially had my first blog tag. The only problem is, I was tagged by the only person out there in blogville I know. So, I won't be able to tag anyone else. I hope this doesn't mean 7 years of bad luck.



Ok here goes:



INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.



1)Baby Moxie

2)Kicking You From The Inside

3)Third Time Lucky?

4) Just Crazy Enough To Try

5) Let the Fun Begin



Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)



???? Sorry! I'm kinda new to this



What were you doing ten years ago? I was in college getting my teaching degree. I was mildly obsessed with a loser boyfriend who broke up with me every other day just to see me crawl back.



What were you doing one year ago? I was trying to get over my miscarriage and move on with my life.



Five snacks you enjoy:

1. air popped popcorn

2. chex mix

3. chips and salsa

4. Doritos

5. take 5 candy bars



Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:



I have a bad habit of being able to memorize to lyrics to any song, crappy or not. I'll start off with my favorite band and move on to any other songs that stick out in my mind.



1. Any song by U2

2. Any horrible 80's hair band

3. ?

4.

5.



Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Quit my job

2. Learn how to sew

3. Volunteer

4. Buy my ailing parents full time help

5. Donate to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital



Five bad habits:

1. I constantly finish people's thoughts (in my own mind).

2. I move from one chore to another without finishing the one I've started.

3. I leave clothes on the bathroom floor.

4. I drink too much caffeine.

5. I like to sleep too much.



Five things you like doing:

1. Reading

2. Watching True Crime t.v. shows

3. Checking email

4. Reading blogs

5. Hanging out with friends and drinking beer (not so much of the drinking lately)

No comments: