Sunday, May 20, 2007

I Think I'll Stick To Walking

I'm through with the rollercoaster. It turns out I'm just an extremely slow responder. As in, I am running about a week behind schedule. I'm back on the ivf track. My estradiol went from 147 on Wednesday, to 500 on Friday, to 1,470 today (Sunday). The retreival is now scheduled for this Thursday. I am officially a week behind everyone else at the clinic. I'm just grateful that they let me continue on without cancelling this cycle. I also found out that my sil (and very close friend) is pg after her first iui. Pregnancies run in pairs in my family, so I'll take this as a good sign. I'm going in again in the morning for my final bw and ultrasound before the trigger. My poor veins are not happy with me. I have bruises on the inside of both elbows. I'm waiting for one of my students to ask me what is going on. I only have two more days of teaching. School is out this Tuesday. I'm ready to relax for a while!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Good luck, my friend!