Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Into the Thick of it All

Nothing much going on right now. I've just slowly been watching the days tick by. That is yet another reason to hate this IF crap. For the past 2 years, I've felt like I just waste my months anticipating a) the arrival of my period, b) starting whatever medication I'm on for the month, c) waiting to ovulate, and d) waiting to test. I've given myself the speech about not wasting my child-free days away, to take advantage of the time A and I have to ourselves, and to spend this time getting the house in order. As much as I realize these things are true, I really don't give a crap. Just give me a damn baby, already.

Ok, I'm done stomping my feet and whining. I do have something to look forward to over the next few months. I am changing grade levels at school. This is something I have wanted to do for about 3 years now. The group of women I work with right now do nothing but argue and back-stab one another. I walk in every morning wondering who I'm safe to talk with. If I speak to one person, the other teachers might be mad and give me the silent treatment for a week. I actually used to teach with my new upcoming grade level several years ago. They have been begging me to come back and work with them. It will be so nice to have that kind of working environment. I really don't need the added stress of walking on egg shells every moment at work. The only downside is that I will be moving to a much smaller room. I think it will be well worth it, though.

Well that is all for now. I'm trying to make myself post every day even if I don't have anything exciting to say. I think this is one of those days. I'm going to go drink a beer and fold some clothes. Yup, I'm living the high life.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I hope you enjoyed your beer! I don't blame you for wanting out of that hen house. Why must women be so catty. Drives me crazy.